Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Tough one but I'd say Twix wins for me
  • taunto
    Options
    kit kat!! what i do w/the kit kat is eat all the chocolate off first, then eat the wafers inside one layer at a time!! awesomesauce :wink:

lol I so used to do that as a kid. Sometimes even how :)
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    kit kat!! what i do w/the kit kat is eat all the chocolate off first, then eat the wafers inside one layer at a time!! awesomesauce :wink:

I do that too! My husband thinks I am weird.

Really though cant I have both? Those are my two favorite candy bars and I havent had either in a very very long time :sad:
  • kwith1014
    kwith1014 Posts: 144
    Options
    twix -- it has the caramel and the crunch!!
  • barenaud13
    Options
    Kit Kat no contest.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Twix all the way.

And I recently just discovered the twix ice cream bars. One mini (which is ridulously mini) has only 90 calories. Just enough gooey ice cream madness to take the chocolate edge off!
  • taunto
    Options
    Twix all the way.

And I recently just discovered the twix ice cream bars. One mini (which is ridulously mini) has only 90 calories. Just enough gooey ice cream madness to take the chocolate edge off!

Those are seriously delicious!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Twix all the way.

Those are seriously delicious!

I know, right? Don't tell anyone, but last night I had extra calories from working out...so had 2 of them. :bigsmile:
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Twix, definitely and heck no I'm not sharing!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I would have to say "yes please!" to both! I don't think I ever met a candy bar I didn't like. Does anyone remember the dancing cows in the candy bar called Milk Shake ad? Tasted like malted milk shake. OOOOOOOMG! Prolly a good think they don't make them anymore...!