bodybugg, bodymedia, or fitbit

Options
13»

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hey fitbit people - are you finding that your fitbit adjustment goes down between bedtime and the morning. I have and so keep finding i've overeaten slightly based on it.

Thanks

I never noticed this but then I don't eat my adjustment back. I eat back true exercise calories from my fitbit. Is there an average that you have noticed? Is it usually around 50 cal? I usually hit my calorie range on the FitBit for the day and it is usually close to what MFP has me eating. If you go over by just a few I would not worry about it too much. The deficit is built in so it should work out at the end.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the responses everyone! It really helped me decide! :tongue:
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Super glad you posted this Ang! I was thinking the same thing!!
  • Knitiquegirl
    Options
    Hey fitbit people - are you finding that your fitbit adjustment goes down between bedtime and the morning. I have and so keep finding i've overeaten slightly based on it.

Thanks

Hi Lisa,

You might try adjusting your weight on the fitbit site. It's averaging what your calories should be while resting. Yours may be a little high and then fitbit adjusts it automatically for you. HTH
  • achang531
    achang531 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For those of you who have a fitbit and do other workouts beside walking (i.e. running, lifting) do you wear a heart rate monitor?
  • JaneInKansas
    JaneInKansas Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lookinglasslass
    lookinglasslass Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been looking into getting a Fitbit too.
    I've just read so much good about them and it feels like the sort of thing I would just completely love.
    Trying desperately to convince my boyfriend that I do NEED one or otherwise convince one of my family to get me one for my birthday which isn't too far off (my 30th :ohwell: )
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE my Fitbit!! It is the most motivating tool I've ever found.