Knowingly ate the wrong things for dinner twice this week...

Options
I knowingly ate "crap" for dinner twice this week and now the consequence is two pounds back on the scale. At one time being 414 pounds, I thought the weight would come off much quicker. Arggh. Just want to cry some days.

Replies

• kissesfromkrista
    Options
    Well, just use the experience of putting on those pounds as a reminder the next time you go to eat a meal!

Try to remember how food makes you FEEL versus how it TASTES. "Crap" food usually makes you feel like... CRAP!

You can't really say that a meal that consists of baked chicken, steamed broccoli, and a sweet potato makes you feel like CRAP. Both your mind and body feels GOOD after this meal. However, while the taste of fried chicken makes your taste buds happy, it doesn't make you feel good physically or mentally afterwards. I ALWAYS feel guilty after a crappy meal... even if I'm not trying to lose weight.

It's not the end of the world because you had 2 bad meals. Just don't let those 2 turn into 4.. and then into 8. Just keep up with your efforts!! Give yourself ONE cheat meal a week to keep your sanity!