Clothing NSV

Options
LadyW1nger
LadyW1nger Posts: 19 Member
I bought a zip up sweater right after Christmas that didn't close, but I didn't care because I assumed I'd just wear it open. Well I tried it on again this morning and it zipped right up comfortably! I still wear it open, but it feels good to know that I could close it if I want to. Yahoo!

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! I bought a jacket at Costco a year or so ago. They only had one size smaller than I wear left (none in my size) but I bought it because I loved the jacket so much. I just wore it anyway despite it being too small and even though another woman in my communtiy has the same jacket in the same size but it fits her well. And now, it fits me well too! I've been doing the Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD plus overhauled my nutrition and I've made great progress but it is the fit of this jacket that made me also say Yahoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!