Getting Married

Hi all! I am getting married in October so we are GETTING IN SHAPE!! I hope to lose 20 lbs. and tone up. 2 weeks down... 7 months to go.

Replies

• Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Congratulations! My 4 year anniversary is in 3 days. Time flys
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    you have plenty of time. Good luck- dont let the stress of wedding planning cause you to start emotional eating!
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    I am getting married Oct 26, 2013. I have about 65 lbs to lose. I know I can do this just like I know you can. Good luck and congratulations!!!! :wink:
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Congrats!! My husband and I just renewed our vows to celebrate our 10th anniversary a few weeks ago! Such a special time in your life! Take time on your wedding day to enjoy it! It FLYS by!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Advice to the both of you to prevent your frustration.

You don't have to eat less and exercise more to lose weight. AND Your daily goal even with exercise calories add in is to be reached everyday. It already includes the deficit you put in when you setup your account. DO NOT TRY TO COME UNDER IT THINKING YOU WILL LOSE MORE...YOU'LL BE FRUSTRATED...
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Congrats, I got married October 2011, it will be the most amazing day- enjoy it all, and don't forget to EAT :)
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Congratulations! I got married October 21 last year. I needed to lose 22 pounds but for some strange, unknown reason, I didn't have the motivation until now.
    Good luck and you can do it!!!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Good luck with your healthy journey! I'm getting married May 12th (wish i had started this earlier!) i'm down 19 pounds and by that time i should be another 10 down. I'll have 70 more pounds to lose to hit my goal weight but i'm glad i'll have lost some of it before our big day :)
  • csosby
    csosby Posts: 6
    Thanks so much everyone!! Fiance and I are super excited! We are getting married October 20. :) Time has already flown by since we got engaged in January. I am trying my hardest not to emotional eat because I love food so much!! I am 155 lbs...I want to be 130 and tone on my wedding day! Thanks for the motivation!