Here I am...once again

Options
ladytxn
ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
It seems that once every 3-4 years I am back here. I truly want to make a lifestyle change and get healthy. I have lots of family support but they are not in my position (having to lose weight) so they don't quite get it. I am hoping I can find a few cheerleaders(?) here that "get it" and maybe we can help each other cross that goal !!

Replies

• DMRun
    DMRun Posts: 25
    Options
    I am in the same boat... although this is my first go around with MFP I've been on again, off again with WW for years! Time to get serious and get this last 35 lbs OFF and out of my life for good!

You can definitely do this... and if you are looking for friends to keep you going every day, feel free to add me ... I'll cheer you on :happy:
  • Amilea1
    Amilea1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello ladytxn! Im Amilea and i can understand how you feel. This is goig to be my second time trying this and i too need to lose weight. After i had my son its been so hard for me to lose the pounds and i cant really cook so i dragged my husband down this road with me. I would like to add you as a freind on here, i too need lost of encouragement. Thanks.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I can be your cheerleader, well maybe not a cheerleader but i love to help with motivation :), i was similar to u, but this time around ive stuck with it for two years, and have seen major changes. So feel free to add me.
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I gained 15lbs back (and at 116, I was soooo close to my goal at...) so I'm also trying to get back on the train. I'm new to the "community" part of MFP, but I will be happy to add you. :)
  • DropsOfJupiter1991
    DropsOfJupiter1991 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ive just joined and would love to help and be helped !! Seems like a great community and it's nice that everyone is each other's cheerleader, will be happy to add you and support.

Im currently looking to drop around 15 lbs, and seriously tone up but finding it hard, so i joined MFP.