ChaLEAN EXTREME 30 day progress

Options
2»

Replies

• Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Thank you!

Ack, I need to get a set of 10 lbs, but I'm trying to work my way up. I'm buying 8 lbs tonight for the final week of this 5 Week program I've been doing that I found on Pinterest. Then, 30 Day Shred & Ripped In 30. THEN I'll jump on the ChaLean train. :3
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

Ack, I need to get a set of 10 lbs, but I'm trying to work my way up. I'm buying 8 lbs tonight for the final week of this 5 Week program I've been doing that I found on Pinterest. Then, 30 Day Shred & Ripped In 30. THEN I'll jump on the ChaLean train. :3

Yes you will need a range of weights. I have a cheap rebok set of adjustable weights that go up to 15lbs. I am going to need heavier soon im sure!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up!!! Smile in your pics! :)

I dont like smiling when i look all crappy LOL I know i need to look more happy though HA
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    I LOVED this workout and plan on redoing it at some point. I convinced my 2 bosses to do it because they loved the success I got (wish I would have taken before & after pics but I lost a ton of inches). They're on their 2nd phase right now!! Great introductory program for weights if anyone is looking for it!!

Congrats on your success!!

Thank you so much! I look forward to my final results
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your progress pics. I just finished 30 DS today and I am planning to start Chalean Extreme tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous, but I've heard so many people say positive things about the program so I'm hoping for some good results.
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB! Chalean Extreme is a FANTASTIC routine that very clearly gave you awesome results! I'm currently on Week 2 and I love it :) Keep pushing yourself...and congrats on your 50lbs lost!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!