HRM???? HELP

Options
I had never even heard of a HRM until joining this site.....Now I am blown away by all the different options.

Just wondering what kind of HRM do you use and how well do you like it???

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated, a HRM is definitely going to be my next investment!

Replies

• thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner, so I have the Garmin Forerunner 110 with HRM. It has GPS capabilities that allow me to take my runs anywhere, which is fabulous.

I really enjoy it. I use it 6-7 times a week, at least, and I think it's one of the best investments I've made. The HRM included with the watch isn't so great, but you can buy a thinner, more comfortable one for like $40 more on amazon, last I checked. Love this thing! And I love that I can more accurately assess my caloric burn, and subsequently, alter my caloric intake to match.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Use the search feature & search for HRM & heart rate monitor - tons of topics full of info, opinions and advice. This question gets asked a lot. :smile:
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Use the search feature & search for HRM & heart rate monitor - tons of topics full of info, opinions and advice. This question gets asked a lot. :smile:

THANK YOU!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 and love it!