My Garden Pictures! Share Yours!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Still in the 20s here at night...so no planting outside until May at the earliest.

Have several trays of plants going in the house. 5-6 varieties of tomatoes, 2-3 peppers, carrots, onions, spinach and peas started so far! Just lost my watermelons to "damping off" syndrome!!!! UGH! Got to get my next 3-4 trays started...and fix my mold issues.

Our garden this year will be 30' X 80'. YUMMMM!

Jillian

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I gave up on a veggie garden years ago. Between the deer, rabbits, raccoons and slugs there was never much left for us. My raspberries froze to death many winters ago. :sad: I do have strawberries in a hanging basket that the critters (except birds) can't get to.
  • LisaD1021
    LisaD1021 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have no garden and doubt I ever will. I have a brown thumb. Anything growing anywhere around my house is volunteer wildflowers or weeds. I can't even keep a houseplant alive. But thanks for sharing your pictures, looks like you're off to a great start.
  • janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    The gardens look awesome. Will post another time. I planted last month though, there is nt much to see for now.