The weight is coming off!!

Options
lexytay
lexytay Posts: 31 Member
Been at this three weeks, and I have lost 11 pounds. I know that the weight loss is going to slow down, and I'm hoping for a pound a week from this point on. I know there will be weeks when I lose nothing or gain. But I'm doing it....and I'm super excited! I'm 38, from PA, and will help encourage any who need help :) Life is good!

Replies

• niebbia
    niebbia Posts: 32
    Options
    That is fantastic! what is your strategy? What is your plan of attack for the next few weeks? I have been losing since November and you are right, some weeks are slower, but as I keep at it, at least I am losing a little every week. I have lost 50 lbs since I started and 41 since I started MFP. Keep it up and there are a lot of us here to support you! If you want to add me as a friend, I would love to help you out!
  • pinkribbonmag
    Options
    Hi lades. First time I am really getting serious about the weight loss in over 9 years. Last time I lost was 35 pounds and since then I have gained nearly 60! But I am on a new plan and have lost 3 pounds in 4 days. The P.I.N.K Method.
    Excited to meet new people who want to go on this journy as well and are fighting the same battles as me! It is weird how you can feel like the only person out there dealing with this "issue". Here to support whoever and however I can.
  • lexytay
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Love the positive attitude :)
  • lexytay
    Options
    My strategy is pretty basic...lol. Eat less and move more. I come from a big Italian family. Huge potions, lots of pasta, eat until you can't move :) So, I started walking on the treadmill. Slowly at first, now getting stronger and faster. I dance around the living room to whatever theme of music I pick for that night. (so thankful no one can see me on disco night). I started keeping track of my diet and I was shocked at what I ate. Got a handle on that now...whole foods as much as possible and a cheat meal once a week to make me happy. I weigh myself every day...I know some people don't, but I like to see just what is going on, and what makes me gain and lose the most. Hope we all have continued success...and thanks for posting!
  • lexytay
    Options
    Hi lades. First time I am really getting serious about the weight loss in over 9 years. Last time I lost was 35 pounds and since then I have gained nearly 60! But I am on a new plan and have lost 3 pounds in 4 days. The P.I.N.K Method.
    Excited to meet new people who want to go on this journy as well and are fighting the same battles as me! It is weird how you can feel like the only person out there dealing with this "issue". Here to support whoever and however I can.

Let me know how the P.I.N.K. Method works for you! Congrats on the loss so far!