Coffee....Mmmmm

Options
I'm in love with it. I've cut back to just one cup in the morning though. For awhile I was going crazy with it. Is anyone else a coffee drinker? What your favorite coffee? How do you like your coffee?

Replies

• Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Decaf, so I can have as much as I want. Typically I have one 32oz iced coffee per day with splenda. No cream or milk. Occasionally with international delight flavored creamer. But only rarely
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I have more coffee than blood in my veins. My kids know if I don't get coffee in the morning they should stay away from me.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Ican drink up to a pot a day depending lol. I'm not giving up my coffee and anyone who tries to make me will get hurt :devil:
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, my kids know bugging Mom before "coffeetime" in the morning is a big nono. Let Mom have her coffee and she is more likely to say yes. :laugh:
  • barenaud13
    Options
    I can't do *anything* with out coffee. I typically drink one cup in the morning and one in the afternoon. My favorite to brew through my Keurig is Pumpkin Spice, although any kind of Donut House blend will do. I typically just use French Vanilla creamer.

If I'm buying out, my favorite USED to be a white chocolate mocha - - heaven!! But the calorie and fat content is far too high for someone on a DIET. So *if* i have to pick up a specialty drink, I'll grab a tall skinny mocha. Only 100 calories!
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lurrrrrve coffee - I'm a fan of the straight black coffee with just a splash of milk and two sweetners. Don't mind a latte though - but a skinny one. Not into all the other fancy stuff :)

Noway in hell am I giving up coffee but I have reduced the amount to one a day...
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I drink decaf w/ a splash of milk. I have a Keurig and it's way too easy to drink all day long.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have found a cheat for my coffee! Diet powdered creamer and torani sugarfree syrups with no calorie sweetner. Tasted almost as good as my cappucinos that I used to love and I do not feel denied!
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    The Costco brand coffee is what I drink. It's good as long as you drink it fast, otherwise it starts to taste real nasty after you've had it in your pantry for 3 months. Even then it's fine with milk!

What I prefer is fresh roasted, fresh ground, in a French Press, I drink that black. I can't get the beans locally, though, hence the Costco brand...
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have more coffee than blood in my veins. My kids know if I don't get coffee in the morning they should stay away from me.

mine too!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Yes... I am a coffee addict. I love my coffee and it loves me back. It makes me feel all warm inside and keeps me from being a total crank :drinker:

My favorite brand is Don Francisco's Vanilla Nut and also their Hawaiian Hazelnut is divine! I have to order online because it's not in the stores where I currently live, but I will not be without my Don Francisco's!
  • RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome tip! The creamer is killing me on calories!
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    I take a glass of low fat milk, add instant coffee granules and chocolate protein powder, drop in a few ice cubes and enjoy an iced coffee for breakfast! Actually keeps me satisfied for a really long time! Sometimes I will even put it in the Vita Mix for a smoothie!
  • ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I am about to enjoy a lovely cup of Vanilla Biscotti made with my Keurig.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy my cup of coffee. Because of GERD, I only have one cup a day but I really savor it.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Decaf, so I can have as much as I want. Typically I have one 32oz iced coffee per day with splenda. No cream or milk. Occasionally with international delight flavored creamer. But only rarely

DE-CAFF!?!?!?!? HELLL NAAAHHHHH!

I drink it the right way with caffeine! with just a splash of milk

Cafe con leche!!!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Coffee makes my chest hurt... so I do Green Tea instead.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    2-4 cups/day. Either black or with splash of french vanilla creamer.
  • xjackie83
    xjackie83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I drink a morning cup as well. Maybe every couple of months I'll have an afternoon pick me up. I really like folgers. I'm not picky when it comes to coffee!
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

^^ this