Any 40-something women with no kids? Rare, I know.

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    43 no kids
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    46 here and no kids, just 2 little doggies!!!
  • smitza3
    smitza3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Im 43 with no kids :-) just a dog :-)
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi, 48 no kids but I do have two cats. Which I do not think of as children. I like kids but I am happy not to have had any.
  • btr72fly
    btr72fly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    41 and no kids.
    Currently no relationship either :(
  • tanjelo210
    tanjelo210 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm 36, will be 37 this year... but pls feel free to add me!!!
  • CTWOM
    CTWOM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    35 & no kidlets (and we're happy about that!). We are having fun traveling, working hard and playing hard!

If you're ever on reddit, there is a nice childfree group on there too.

www.reddit.com/r/childfree
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    Options
    Only fur, feather and fin kids here! :wink:
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Almost 44, no kids, never will
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    EvenThatNameIsTaken Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Almost 38, no kids by choice. Feel free to add me if you are actively logging/communicating on MFP. I'm struggling lately, but I'm playing the long game. ;)
  • RockinMBC
    RockinMBC Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 - no kids! I decided decades ago that if I ever experienced the "ticking clock" I would adopt instead of bring another human into the world. That clock never ticked. We love our lives (and the animals we share it with)!
  • alpine_dog
    alpine_dog Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    48, no kids by plan, just a great hubs, 1 dog (down from 2, sadly) and 2 cats. We are very content and fulfilled. I have a very large extended family with lots of nieces and nephews I enjoy.
  • msco2x
    msco2x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Alive and doing well @ 45, no kids and loving this beautiful life of mine!!!!!!!
  • rcm1579
    rcm1579 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    35, childfree and married.
  • TeamCassieCass
    TeamCassieCass Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just turned 39 and am single with no kids and no potential baby daddies in sight! And my family is from Haiti. As far as my family is concerned I am an official OLD MAID! Let's be friends!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 - no kids! I decided decades ago that if I ever experienced the "ticking clock" I would adopt instead of bring another human into the world. That clock never ticked. We love our lives (and the animals we share it with)!
    you DO NOT look 50!!!!
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends with just about anybody. I was curious if there were women out there like me with no kids. It's great to meet people in common and I'm finding it' not common to be kid-less in your 40's! Please add me!

I'm 42 and although I've had 2 children, they are out on their own now (24 & 18)... so I'm sort of kid less :)
    Feel free to add me.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    you DO NOT look 50!!!!

I am an empty nester, 52 years old and I say my kids gave me every gray hair and wrinkle I have...
  • stgild
    stgild Posts: 4
    Options
    40 and no kids here! Except for the furry 4 legged kind. :)
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've set up a Childfree By Choice group if anyone is interested?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22764-childfree-by-choice