6 pack help

Options
2»

Replies

• Six6xiS
    Six6xiS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Genetics also play a huge role in the development of a visual six pack. Some win the genetic lottery, some do not. That being said maintaining a good diet, and hitting the cardio hard is a sure way to reach that goal. However having a six pack does not equal having a strong core. Having a six pack is for visual stimulation only, having a strong core is more function based. It all depends on what your end goal is, and if it is for visual simulation only then the replies in this thread will get you well underway.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    One more thing! I drink beer or wine every night, don't care much about my macro mix - although because of the food I like carbs are usually around 50%. Abs are made in the kitchen because of calorie count, not because of some secret macro formula. I can have a 6 pack and drink beer every night, and dark chocolate is good for you!!!

I like you!

I have been eating a few dark chocolate pieces a night to keep bigger sweet cravings away.
    I dont know, I am sick of thinking about. Maybe I will just keep working out hard everyday and eating in my calorie goal. I still have a little time before summer. Not that I would ever go out in public in a bikini anyways.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Genetics also play a huge role in the development of a visual six pack. Some win the genetic lottery, some do not. That being said maintaining a good diet, and hitting the cardio hard is a sure way to reach that goal. However having a six pack does not equal having a strong core. Having a six pack is for visual stimulation only, having a strong core is more function based. It all depends on what your end goal is, and if it is for visual simulation only then the replies in this thread will get you well underway.

I have a strong core, a healthy diet (ok except for the beer) and a good workout routine. So yes I am just vain and want a flat toned tummy.
  • Six6xiS
    Six6xiS Posts: 47 Member
    Options

I have a strong core, a healthy diet (ok except for the beer) and a good workout routine. So yes I am just vain and want a flat toned tummy.

I wouldn't say vain as everyone has different fitness goals. Some work for looks, some work for strength. Nothing wrong with either of them as long as you are doing the work. Also you might want to look into Stomach Vaccum's.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm