Did you know this about Wii Fit?

Options
:happy: So I know I'm kinda slow on video games. But I thought I'd share just in case someone else is challenged like me. Did you know that you can create whatever workout you want using the new Wii Active? I was doing the preset workouts and the 30 day challenge workouts but it was much of the same. Today I went to custom workouts and created a cardio workout using boxing, running, dancing, volleyball, tennis. It was really fun- burned a lot of calories and was mostly cardio! You can create workouts for upper body- lower body and combinations of the 3 and then it saves the workouts you create so you can do many and never get bored or overtrain. My husband said "duh" to me, but I was surprised by the amount of workouts you can create! Just thought I'd share that with the not so saavy peeps like me!

Replies

• hunter88
    hunter88 Posts: 10
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the tip.... I will try that
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Really?
    Omg I have that game, but have been doing the 30 day and I cant get the skating down .. lol. Im gonna try it later, thanks for the tip!!!!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Do you need the wii fit board for the new Active game?
  • DebbieDuffy31
    Options
    Is the wii active different then Wii fit? What one do you recommend? Is the Wii Active the one that comes with the leg thing and the bands and such?

Thanks for the input!
  • mommybug77
    mommybug77 Posts: 19
    Options
    Yep I knew that. I have created 2 all ready.
    You do not have to have the balance board.
    It is 150% better than wii fit in my eyes. Wii fit was a waste of money & bored me to tears personally.