Re-Newed!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I've listed my subjuct as Re-Newed because I've been on this site before, I lost 42 lbs and was so happy for the dedication and success I had.

However, here I am, 2 years later, a newlywed, and have gained all of the weight back plus some. I called it my "happy weight" because I was in a new relationship, got engaged and got married. The thing is, I'm not "happy" with my weight so it can't really be happy weight.

I'm so sad I've let it get to this point. I need to get over my embarassment and GET MY HEAD TOGETHER, lose the weight again and keep it off.

Any empowering words are MUCH appreciated!

L

Replies

• WatchMomRun
    Options
    We've all been there. Good for you in stepping up to make the change.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...been there!!! The weight I'm losing now is newlywed weight. :) Just remember you did it before, you can do it again!! :) You got this!!
  • Serenity64
    Options
    I just came back also!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also battling the "happy weight"... I have gained about 20 lbs since I started dating my boyfriend about 2 years ago (we love beer, we love bbq, what more can I say?).

It's coming off slowly now... I'm trying not to make huge changes b/c I don't want to end up feeling deprived and I don't want to make changes that are so drastic that I can't stick to them.

Good luck with your goals!
    Add me if you'd like.
    Jen