? for all that do 30 day Shred

Options
jkroc
jkroc Posts: 137 Member
I just started it today. I did level 1. What would you take for cals. burned? Thanks

Replies

• JJLM
    JJLM Posts: 48
    Options
    Did you make it all the way through? i JUST did it and didn't make it through..i feel lame
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 today and burned 195 calories according to my HRM.
  • jkroc
    Options
    I did make it all the way! Ask me how I feel tomorrow:laugh: Good for you for trying:flowerforyou: You will get there!
  • JJLM
    JJLM Posts: 48
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • jkroc
    Options
    I did level 1 today and burned 195 calories according to my HRM.

Thanks I was going to record it as 15 cardio and 15 strengh. I dont have a HRM
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    i started mine this morn, level 1 lol
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I don't have a HRM but I googled this when I started and they said to enter it in as circuit training. However, a few minutes of the video are warm up and cool down so I log about 18 minutes of circuit training. I don't normally eat back more than half my exercise calories so I'm not personally concerned with being 100% accurate. How much you burn will depend on your own body, though!
  • jkroc
    Options
    I don't have a HRM but I googled this when I started and they said to enter it in as circuit training. However, a few minutes of the video are warm up and cool down so I log about 18 minutes of circuit training. I don't normally eat back more than half my exercise calories so I'm not personally concerned with being 100% accurate. How much you burn will depend on your own body, though!

Thanks
  • jkroc
    Options
    i started mine this morn, level 1 lol

How did it go?
  • jdl249
    jdl249 Posts: 46
    Options
    I was wondering how to log the same thing...thanks to whoever answered that question...

My copy came in last Friday and after recovering from a cramping leg and a sprained big toe (which took a few days), I managed to get through it all today on level 1 (with Anita though). My goal before I move on is to work up to Natalie's level (the more advanced girl).

Good luck hon!! ♥