Any 40 year olds out there?

Options

Replies

• wickshot
    wickshot Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I will be 46 in May, might start counting backwards from now on! :smile:
  • klbrewer07
    klbrewer07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    44 tomorrow and loving it! In the best shape of my life!
  • cdparmer
    cdparmer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    45 - will be 46 in July. Feeling comfortable in my own skin - that's what the 40's are about for me.
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    44 tomorrow and loving it! In the best shape of my life!

Happy early birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • ktbazzy
    ktbazzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 44 - new and need friends, feel free to add me!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    any of us over 40's have young kids? I'll be 42 this year and I have 3- 11, 8 and 5.

I'm 40 in December and have 2 kids, one will be 5 in a few weeks and my youngest is 3 in June. Keepin me young.
  • HauteT
    HauteT Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and new to MFP. Add me as a friend if you'd like. I've been on my journey a little over a year and have lost 66 pounds. I'm near my goal - 16 #'s to go!
  • HauteT
    HauteT Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and have a 12 yo and 9 yo!
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 39 in July. Two young children (8 and 5) and am looking forward to being in the best shape of my life by my 40th! Fairly new to MFP, so feel free to add me!
  • Kristiale0072
    Kristiale0072 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just turned 40 in january.. Could use friend and encouragement!
  • wonlife
    wonlife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I turned 44 in February, have 2 four-legged kids and 35 year old BF! :glasses:
    Feel free to add me!
  • jillgay
    jillgay Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 45 and trying to lose around 50lbs. I am new to "myfitnesspal" but am really impressed with the site.
  • jillgay
    jillgay Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! I started my journey in August and have lost 60lbs but I still have 50 more to go. It doesn't seem so far away now though after the 60lb loss.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    39 in July. :-)
  • dmkarle
    dmkarle Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Purchased a fit bit months ago and stopped using it Now ready to get back into it daughter graduates college next month I Really wanna shock ppl ! (46 years old)
  • dmkarle
    dmkarle Posts: 2
    Options
    GREAT!!
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and in the best shape of my life - thanks in part to MFP. You or anyone else can feel free to add me. I'm always looking for positive friends on this site.
  • laurent5151
    Options
    43 and trying to find a way to go back 5 years ago only...But with job that makes me go and taste restaurant and food it's quite tough. But no problem with my age beside that.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    46 and living it fit and fabulous!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 last week!