Question regarding measuring inches lost

Options
When people post that they have lost a certain number of inches, what parts of the body are they measuring? I know everyone is probably different, but is there a general "list" that would be standard for most people? I personally measure my neck, chest, waist, hips, thigh, and upper arm.

Replies

• TamaBunny
    TamaBunny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do the exact same as you, although from what I've seen I've not lost a single millimeter yet *sigh*
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! It will happen if you are really dedicated to it!!! Thanks for replying, btw. :)
  • nay1228
    nay1228 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I do all the same measurements as you, minus the neck. Don't know why..just never thought about it.
    I measure once a month.
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't measure, but right now I am so frustrated with the whole thing that I am giving all it takes not to give up.
  • angie_sample
    Options
    i do the same as u and i also measure my calf. I dont think thats normal though i just thought i had big calves and wanted to see if they would change. After 71 pounds lost yes they do lol.
  • toagirl
    toagirl Posts: 41
    Options
    I do the same measurements as you but not the neck. I also do just above the knee.
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
  • TamaBunny
    TamaBunny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! It will happen if you are really dedicated to it!!! Thanks for replying, btw. :)

Thank you =) I'm hoping within the next 7lbs it'll start showing!