Options
lifeskittles
lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
When I smell bacon I feel guilty... :P

Replies

• jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have one too. And as my 3 yr old daughter says when we ask her about eating pork "it's not *our* pig!" Makes sense!
  • lifeskittles
    Options
    hahahha..I haven't even eaten pork since I got her...I've cooked bacon for my husband though and he keeps threatening he's going to feed her some! gasp.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big pet person (I love puppies, dogs - not so much), but I've always said that if I got a pet, it would be a pig. Is it everything I ever dreamed it would be??? And I'd totally still eat pork btw!
  • lifeskittles
    Options
    she is the best pet i have EVER had...Litter box trained since day 1, not noisy and very smart! Cuddles with us like a cat, and sleeps in our bed with us every night...and great with our dog and my 2 year old! PERFECT pet. A little too smart for her own good because she is an escape artist lol
  • Aliciaaah
    Options
    Aww! That's awesome. Makes me look forward to it even more. I'm going to have to do my research now. I want to be pig ready in like a year!
  • lifeskittles
    Options
    I got my baby from dreamyminipigs.com but http://www.teacuppiggies.com/pigsforsale.htm has them cheaper! I found this site after I bought mine... :D
  • Aliciaaah
    Options
    Thanks for the help!
  • the1andonlytravis
    Options
    Teacup pigsare so cute! I got mine at www.pamperedpiglets.com