Hi, not new but newly committed

Options
Hi there, I'm Alex and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm newly committed to walking out this whole weight loss thing...by employing moderation and throwing away my all or nothing attitude that has tripped me up in the past.

I'm very open to new friends! Esp those who have 100+ lbs to lose.

Replies

• I think it's amazing that you're ready to fully commit to getting healthy! Good luck! Thanks for adding me! We'll fight this!! :) If you ever need some extra support then I'm here. BTW, my name's Chloe. lol
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle goal is the way to go!! Glad you realized it doesn't need to be "ALL OR NOTHING" (unless you are an athlete). I always say dedicate yourself to yourself. Once you learn the mechanics of a healthy lifestyle (eating right & exercise) you'll stay on track for your health goals long term.

Just remember.... no time limit goals, don't sweat the small stuff (slip up by eating something you know you shouldn't), and most of all DO THIS FOR YOU!!!
  • LaurenRG827
    Options
    I am just restarting my journey and need to lose 122lbs. Good luck and know that you are not alone!!!