Husband: foe or friend

I am looking to connect with a few ladies who are married to a man that is shallow when it comes to YOUR appearance. I, unfortunately, am included in this category and am looking to give & to find support. Please respond only if you are wanting to build yourself up (vs. tearing your husband down), are committed to making your marriage work, and are able to withhold judgements against those willing to conform to their husband's physical ideal.

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    I am looking to connect with a few ladies who are married to a man that is shallow when it comes to YOUR appearance. I, unfortunately, am included in this category and am looking to give & to find support. Please respond only if you are wanting to build yourself up (vs. tearing your husband down), are committed to making your marriage work, and are able to withhold judgements against those willing to conform to their husband's physical ideal.

I don't fit in the category you are looking for, but I just wanted to say that I loved this sentence in particular:

"Please respond only if you are wanting to build yourself up (vs. tearing your husband down), are committed to making your marriage work"

I love how you are willing to network with other women in less than ideal situations, but didn't come on here totally making your husband out to be some bad guy, and are clear that you won't tolerate husband bashing. Your guy is a very lucky man to have you! :heart: :heart: