No sugar no flour

Options
2»

Replies

• monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It is the Only way for someone with Celiacs disease to go without flour and sugar is so not good for us, I have eliminated gluten from my diet since November 2011, now i have to work on the sugar :) It is realistic for me to want to be well for the rest of my days on earth!
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    I don't eat sugar, low carbs, no starch, low fat...do-able just have to make the change in life.
  • 0BigLouie0
    Options
    About 5 years ago I found out that my body was highly sensitive to cane sugar and wheat (among other things); eating these foods gives me digestive problems and painful, stubborn eczema. I was highly motivated to quit eating these foods, and once I accepted that this would be a long-term life-style change, it wasn't too bad. Basically what it means is that I have to prepare most of my own food from scratch, since so much prepared food and restaurant food contains sugar and/or wheat. If a person isn't interested in or able to make most of their food from scratch it would be pretty frustrating. One thing that I've found is that there are SO MANY delicious foods to eat! (with out eating sugar and wheat!).