PMS

nebulas
nebulas Posts: 49 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I tried to weigh myself the other day and had gained about 3 lbs. Then i realized that i am feeling all bloated and pmsy. Anyone have any tips on how they factor this in and still allow themselves a general idea of how they are doing?

I have the worse bloating, it hangs around for about 5-10 days before i start and would like some way of knowing that i am keeping on track

Replies

• ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Just skip weigh in this week! No need to depress yourself. Some people on this site only weigh in once a month and still make great progress. You'll be OK. Otherwise, weigh yourself, take down the measurement and be prepared for 1) The Great Depression this week and 2) A Massive Celebration next week when all the bloat falls off. :tongue:
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    I wouldn't get too discouraged. Just keep within your goals. It's our curse! I'm batteling with it this week too :explode: i weighed myself before it all started and i had lost 4 pounds, then when i weighed myself for the weekly weigh-in i only lost 2 :mad: but I know that I will just have to keep drinking my water, walk a little further, and look forward to next week.:flowerforyou:
  • nebulas
    nebulas Posts: 49 Member
    Thanks Ladies!
  • I agree with the otheres, don't weigh in that week. I am down to only weighing once a month because my fluctuates so badly because of my birth control. I feel fabulous a week after my period, so this is when I weigh. When I was weighing every week + I would get discouraged and used my "non" loss as a horrible set back thinking "well, I'm not losing anyway, why not go get McDs?" I really like weighing once a month!!! Good luck getting thru the week...the dreaded horrible curse!
This discussion has been closed.