Good leg work outs needed!!!

Options
Hey there guys. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard and no matter what I am doing I am not feeling the burn the next day in my legs. Here is my routine now I usually do 3 a day and trade each day what work out I do.
~ Every day I start with a 25 min warm up on the elliptical at 5-7 resistance and I am always at around a 5.5 speed

~30 jump squats (starting reg squat then landing sumo squat)
~ lateral squat walk in a 20 ft square 2 times
~ forward and backward lunges 3 sets of 15 reps
~inner and side leg lifts 3 sets of 20
~ horse stance 3 sets of 15
~bridge holding for 3 to 5 seconds 3 sets of ten reps

I finish off every day with 10 min on the stair stepper in fat burn mode then I spend at least 30 min on the treadmill interval training. I wear vibram toe shoes already for the whole work out and I still don't feel a burn....

During the workout I feel fatigued and my legs will be really soar but the next day I am not feeling anything or seeing the results I want to see... HELP ME GET A BUBBLE BUT AND LITTLE LEGS!!!!! Thanks guys!

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I would lose the jump squats and focus on lifting exercises, like front, back, and split lunges, plie squats, back squats, and deadlifts.

I would start with 15lb dumbbells in each hand for the lunges, and a 45lb oly bar for the squats and deadlifts. Then up the weights as you go on...3 sets of 8-10 reps should be adequate.
  • SMarti030
    SMarti030 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Why thank you! I just need something to change. I have lost 43 lbs and I am at a plateau and cant seem to break it. I haven't used weights with my lunges but i'll start. I appreciate the help!