Turbo Fire Chalean X Hybrid???

Options
Question: For those doing Turbo Fire/Chalean X Combo. Which do you do first in your workout, the cardio portion or the weights? I am looking at a schedule that is listing the weight lifting portion first, then the cardio. I have always done the opposite. Any suggestions?

Replies

• adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think everyone might be different when it comes to cardio and strength and the order. I usually do cardio first and then strength, but if it is a really intense cardio workout then I might do strength first because if I push too hard during cardio then I don't have enough strength to get through that workout. Does that make sense?

Figure out what works best for you and stick to it. I came up with my own TF and CE hybrid and I usually stuck with one workout a day unless it was HIIT 15 and strength (I did HIIT first to loosen up my muscles).
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I devised my own schedule too, I wasn't happy with the ones I found. I seem tot do the same as you. Cardio every other day, and then the days I do the circuits I add an HIIT. This is my fisrt week so I am excited to see how it all works out. :)