Things which OUGHT to be Cardio-Vascular exercises...

Options
EmilyLock
EmilyLock Posts: 32 Member
Ever thought there should be some things which really ought to be listed as Cardio-Vascular exercises on MFP?

For example:

Slogging round the shops with four heavy bags for three hours trying to find the perfect present for someone who won't appreciate it anyway.... 400 calories

Rampant, wild exciting sex all up the stairs and on the kitchen table.... 1000 calories

Playing Twister with your kids.... 65 calories

Huge family argument, throwing things across the room, stomping in and out of doors.... 220 calories

Cleaning out 6 rabbit hutches.... 120 calories

Loading the car and doing a boot sale.... 350 calories

Waiting until the very last moment, heart pounding, to bid on that must-have eBay auction.... 5000 calories worth of stress!

Any more suggestions?

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Cleaning up all the dog sheit in the back yard that the dear husband can't seem to do even though he gets home a few hours before I do. The little man likes to hide it behind the bushes where there are spiders....... and I'm severely arachnaphobic.
  • lucymurray12
    Options
    Being a parent .... 7000 calories
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Furious *kitten* - 230 calories
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Trying to put a rowdy 2-year old to bed, 500000000000000000 calories burned.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Chasing your dog around the block when he decides to go visit some neighbors you don't know that are hanging out in their hot tub 200 calories
    Laughing hysterically until your stomach hurts and you're crying 25 calories/min
    Rolling your snoring husband over all night long. 150 calories
    Being drug 90 mph all over Disneyland by your husband that is more active than you - 3 days = 6000+ calories burned
  • barenaud13
    Options
    If the poo is hidden behind bushes anyways, why pick it up??
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I know...incredibly old thread but I thought it was funny.

Driving for a half hour in traffic with road construction during rush hour should equal 500 calories easily!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Trying to remember your password for Netflix... 78 cals
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Trying to remember your password for Netflix... 78 cals

Good one!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options