anyone 5'2 and 165lbs

Options
Hi my name is Amber and Im 27 5 foot 2 and currently 165lbs. (18lbs down since christmas)
Just wanted to see if anyone out there is my height and weight and see what they are doing to lose and how much they want to lose and just some support.
Im currently on day 5 of the 30 day shred, I also use my Wii Fit my favorite things on there are hula hoop, free step and free run.
I walk everyday not far but I walk my Daughter to school and then around the block on my way home.
Ive been eating smaller portions and drinking tons of water with fresh lemon juice in it.
I have cut sugar out of my coffee and cut coffee down to 2-3 cups insted of 6-7.
I use Saturday as my eat anything day but in moderation and of course some beer !:happy:
but sometimes I skip working out on Sun and just focus on the kids.

It would be nice to see what others are doing.

Replies

• Estefania12190
    Options
    Hi Amber!! I'm Nia, 162lbs and also 5"2. My daughter isn't in school yet so what I'm doing is walking for about 45mins to an hour everyday, I've recently started meal replacement shakes lets see how that goes, my lunch always consists of a very leafy salad with chicken or maybe boiled eggs any good source of protein, I think what gets me are my very filling hungry man breakfasts ajajaja I love eggs toast cream cheese hot chocolate, so that would be one of the meals that im going to start replacing. Tell me how you did with cutting down coffee?? I cant seem to stop drinking, although I always drink it black I feel as If I should just have around 2 cups a day. Good Luck on your journey, Feel free to message me :)