First Major NSV!!!

Options
Melaniec78
Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
I've been smiling about it for days!!!

We have twice a year conferences that we go to with the entire company I work for to network and learn our goals etc. At the last one 5 months ago we took new pictures to update our emplyee directory. Alot of people were displeased with theirs. I was 36 lbs heavier in mine so of course I hated it!. I put it on my fridge to look at everytime I wanted to EAT!.

We did retakes the other day at the conference and the photographer doesn't really know me too well. So I was just like please give me a better pic then last time and she said "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT WE DEFINETLY HAVE TO RETAKE YOURS!" She said I don't even look like the same person!!! YAY!!!!!

I can't wait til the next one because I only have 40 lbs to GOAL!!!! and don't see any of those people in between conference. :)

Replies

• rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Stuff like that can give you a great boost! Congratulations!
  • goexpos
    goexpos Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    fantastic ! hearing things like that make all the hard work real! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!