Apidexin

Options
Has anyone heard anything about Apidexin???

Replies

• Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    It's just another caffeine pill. Don't waste your money. If you follow the routine here on MFP you don't need quick fix pills, fads, or other hoaxes. Solid nutrition and exercise really does work.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    It's just another caffeine pill. Don't waste your money. If you follow the routine here on MFP you don't need quick fix pills, fads, or other hoaxes. Solid nutrition and exercise really does work.
    DITTO!!:wink:
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well I took Apidexin, and the Detox pills that come with it, I stopped taking it becuase i wasn't consistant enough with them. But I thought they we're great, and I don't think there's caffine in them, it's green tea.. we'll i guess.. that's sorta the same difference isnt' it =) I like taking them, it gave me alot of energy.. energy to work out that is. It also helped with cravings, there is a HUGE appitite suppressent, so you have to remind yourself to eat, otherwise you won't notice you haven't eaten all day! so be careful, all in all.. the other two posts are probably right .. MFP diet and exercise are the best way to go. The pills were just giving me the energy to workout .. which I can just do naturally.. and I don't worry so much about the cravings now.. just track it all in here. The worst thing about diet pills, is that.. you loose the weight.. but then it all comes back and then some. Don't you want that weight off for life? You really need to just make the change, not the quick fix. =) good luck!

p.s. Those apidexin pills, kept me up really late (couldn't sleep) sometimes, and I would also get a warm feeling in my tummy.. almost like a burning but not. and bad headches.. (probably from not eating tho)