back on track

Options
I have been way out of control for the past few months. I have been using "training for a marathon" as an excuse to eat whatever I want. So I am saying ENOUGH!!! I am going to restructure myself and get back on track so I can lose the weight I want to and be ready for the summer! I have gained 10 pounds since February and yes some is muscles, but also fat. So here I am, being honest and open about it so I can hold myself accountable!!!
Thanks all :smile:

Replies

• harvick29
    harvick29 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats, the first step is being honest with yourself, I'm like you, I lost 80 lbs a couple of years ago, maintained that then fell apart about 6 months ago. I used life stresses as an excuse, like quitting smoking caused me to gain 20lbs, then I used the weight as an excuse to go back to smoking. Now I'm trying harder, changed my eating habits and quit smoking 3 weeks ago, haven't gained a single pound, now I'm adding the exercise to lose the last 20 lbs and boost my mood that the not smoking is trying to bring down. I going to win this battle, just like you will. Good luck
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    The little battles we fight in our lives :ohwell: Good luck to you as well...when finishing the last few pounds, we will feel amazing and boost our confidence! Thanks for the reply!! :flowerforyou: