promo code for turbo jam?

whendee05
whendee05 Posts: 21
edited September 18 in Fitness and Exercise
i want to order turbo jam, it looks fun. does anyone know a promo code to maybe get a discount? and if you have tried it already..what's your thoughts on this system? is it worth the money? thanks!:wink:

Replies

• i want to order turbo jam, it looks fun. does anyone know a promo code to maybe get a discount? and if you have tried it already..what's your thoughts on this system? is it worth the money? thanks!:wink:
  • I don't have a promo code, but I love Turbo Jam! The workouts are great, and Chalene Johnson is awesome! She's very down to earth and natural. I burn about 500 calories per workout, and I have more energy than I have in years. I definitely recommend it.
  • i have also done turbo jam and loved it! Chalene is very upbeat and encouraging she feels the burn right along with you. Definitely worth the money just make sure you have the space to work with it!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    omg I checked it out and am sooo tempted to get it....the winters are so terrible and I can't get out much to run because its pitch dark out earlier than I need to get us ready and out the door and then after work well I feel guitly not being home w/ my son ( i know...I know...get over it LOL) or its too cold or rainy or snowy....I feel better doing things at home like putting the tunes on and dancing...so I'm thinking this will be good....

So I think I'm gonna order it.....any other advice before I do LOL....I like that it has the 20 min version for when you're stretched for time....
    (which is basically what I usually am!)

thanks!
    Ali
  • Ali,
    I definitely recommend getting it! But pay attention to what you're ordering. The promo on TV said 3 payments of 19.95, but when I was done, it was 3 payments of about $60.00. I'm not sorry though, I got the workout band, weight gloves, and 5 additional DVD's along with the original Turbo Jam, and I use them all! Beachbody.com tries to sneak in alot of additional things like access to an online 'trainer', vitamins, etc. I didn't get those, but I'd love to find a workout buddy on this site. I also got a heart rate monitor watch (about $70 from GNC) that calculates calories burned, which is is great for the workouts. If you don't have one though, you can estimate about 500 calories for the 45 min Cardio Party workout and the 30 min Fat Blaster workout.
    Good Luck and have fun :happy:
    Megan
  • i ordered it, waiting for it to get here. I'm excited. since i heard complaints about beachbody i ordered from ebay! thanks for everyone's help!
This discussion has been closed.