Excited that I found this site!

Options
I am trying to lose the last of my "baby weight". Now that I have had my 3 children (and do not plan on having any more!) I would like to lose the 30 pounds that I kept from my pregnancies. My goal is to lost 30 pounds before my 30th birthday. That leaves me 4 months to lose the weight.....I'm not sure if it's attainable, but I am going to try my best!

Replies

• basbrown
    basbrown Posts: 1
    Options
    That was the same reason I began this journey. I decided now that my little girl is 3 - I couldn't call it baby weight any longer! :wink: Not sure if we will have more, but I wanted to get back into those old clothes and could not afford the expense of buying a new wardrobe (nor did I want to!)

Three months ago I started with the goal of losing 30 pounds. I have lost 24 pounds and feel better physically than I have in years! It is such a great feeling! Best of luck to you. You can reach your goal!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    You can do this with no problem! You just have to want to bad enough! You have got to really watch what you eat, drink water, and lots of it! Walk, Walk Walk every day atleast 45 minuets! You can do it!
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    You can do it..... 30 pounds in 4 months is 7.5 pounds per month or about 1.88 +/- pounds per week. My goal is 1.5# / week, and so far so good - I'll be at goal if I lose .5# by 5/30. I've been watching what I eat and logging my calories & exercise faithfully. If I actually exercised as much as I should, I think I'd probably do better. The key for me has been consistency! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck to you! WElcome to the MFP Family :flowerforyou:
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I lost 4lbs. in my first week and now I have started Turbo Jam (which I LOVE!!!):smooched:

Everyone keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • jettastyles
    jettastyles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and excited to get my act together. My weight has sort of "snuck up on me" and I am feeling pretty lousy about it. I would love to get down to a healthy weight and feel better about myself. I hope this site helps me stay accountable and find some success.

214352.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter