boring boring boring

Options
2»

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Sitting here. Haunting MFP. Wife and daughter are upstairs sick. Maybe watch a flick? Write a bog entry. Annoy some folks in the forums.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Annoy some folks in the forums.
    Mission accomplished.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Mission accomplished.

:laugh: :drinker: :grumble:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A little bit of Rum and hanging out here.
  • bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Some ideas to make your night less boring....

1 - Paint yourself Green and go to the Mall and yell at everyone "HULK SMASH"

2 - Go to a grocery store and "shop for others"...find the most macho guy and put panty liners, chocolate bars and PMS meds in his cart. Or find a 90 year old couple and drop a few boxes of condoms in their cart.

3 - Go to karaoke and pick songs but sing them with the accent of the Muppets Swedish Chef

4 - Call funeral parlors and ask if they give double green stamps on Wednesday.

Just a few random ideas that might make your Friday night a little more interesting
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Making grilled chicken and a GINORMOUS salad for dindin.
    Sigh. Being a geek really ruins weekends..LOL

Strangely enough i love being home! Im totally addicted to playing games online and the interwebs! lol i know ...lame.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Smoking my hookah, doing Swag Bucks and watching Friday Night Smackdown. lol And cleaning more later.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I am sitting on the couch with a bad back, husband is sitting beside me with a toothache, daughter practicing piano, son fine tuning the rifle he made out of lego. Contemplating having Baileys.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Mission accomplished.
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Check that one off the list, jack-O!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with all you cool cats!

But going to watch a movie soon :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good time for some exercise.... Really. Of course, I would have made my way over to the gym tonight but my daughter had softball practice... That is until a thunderstorm sprung up. Now, not enough time to get to the gym (22 miles away and it closes in 15 minutes)... Oh well.... may as well hit the refrigerator... just kidding... or am I? tee hee.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Exercised on the elliptical now sitting on the couch with a 100 calorie bag of popcorn watching Smokey and the Bandit.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well i just watched ~The Descendants ~ very good movie and about to bed...yes i am no fun going to bed @ 8:52 p.m. not a fun Friday night other then the movie
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Drinking a martini, cruising MFP, about to hit my foam roller & chow down on antipasto salad! I get up early on Saturdays so not much happening....
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Taking a break from icing 250 cupcakes. I would take boring over this.
    I must have some bad karma built up, surrounded by cupcakes trying to count calories.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Uh now Im thinking about you!

:wink:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Marriage is like a deck of cards
    At first all you need is two hearts and a diamond
    At the end
    You wish you had a club and a spade :laugh:

Thought I would tell a joke to help your boredom problem.

I have just watched the new (in the UK) Dexter and True Blood, while chatting to a friend on face book and trolling the forums for interesting threads.

Yep I am a multitasker.:happy:

OMG I love this!!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    OK guys -- but I'm bored at work. That is the ultimate in boredom because I can't leave. I can't sleep. I can't go exercise (didn't bring anything to change into). I can't be away from the phone that hardly ever rings... (at least it pays, right? right)
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Watching another Fairy Odd Parents with my little man and getting ready to pass out for the night. Yup, exciting life here too.