Who's playing mega millions?

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
im waiting for 11:00 michigan tim for my winning numbers;) lol I hardly ever gamble.....this is something new for me! good luck to you all! any strategy that you guys use when selecting numbers?

Replies

• NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I just get Quick Picks...I'm lazy :yawn:
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I got 5 quick picks here in Louisiana. Everybody was talking about it at work today...All dreaming!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    I used very superstitious nnumbers:) lol I tried to make it fun!
  • solrak1969
    solrak1969 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    I did random numbers, first time playing something other than scratch off.....bought 2 tickets.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    my husband got 20 tickets.. I hope we win that would be great:bigsmile:
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This is my first time buying a lotto ticket..I said "why not?" The worst thing that can happen is I lost 7 dollars and still have to go back to work next week..lol
  • tricia19444
    Options
    EBFNP - Same thing here.. we never buy tickets but we bought $10. I figure thats worth the dream.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    I am visualizing my vacation home on the irish countryside right now.....lol
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I bought some and I am feeling lucky since I won at the BINGO Game I went to last night!!:happy:
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I bought $20 my wife bought $20, I know down the tubes. You gotta have hope.
  • lisaleone71
    Options
    I live in north Jacksonville FL, about a 25 minute drive to the GA border. I drove up after work today to get a ticket just for the heck of it -- why not? Man oh man were the gas stations crowded at the first few exits across the Georgia line!!! I went to exit 5 thinking it would be less crowded but No. Places had gridlock in the parking lots and were jam-packed inside and had lines all around the parking lots. I pity the people who actually stopped for gas or a beverage. And when I was leaving, it was worse. But I did get my ticket. One lonely little ticket. They say that's all you need :) Then I came home and did my evening 60-minute walk....
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I have all our plans mapped out for what to do with the winnings!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Got 40 bucks worth of quick picks.
    <
    idiot :tongue:
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I always do quick picks. Quick picks give you combinations of numbers that have not been used yet. Plus, I don't have to try and justify what numbers to pick myself.
  • robsgurl
    robsgurl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I got 3 tickets..I also bought a few scratch tickets and only won $4.00..=)
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I got 7 quick picks!!!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I work at a place that sells this and the amounts that people spend on this crap just makes me puke. I had people buying hundreds of dollars at a time (and wont win anything for the most part) but the worst was one man spent $8,000 on these.

:sick:
  • bigtone34
    bigtone34 Posts: 136
    Options
    I bought $10.00 and my wife put in $5.00 at work with 40 others. I cant believe the craziness this is causing around here.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    yup