Insight and Opinions needed..

Options
2»

Replies

• pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    well I cut my carbs down and I'm cranky and hungry :)

Thanks for explaining "IRL." :smile: Forget carb cutting then, just try increasing your cals by 100-200 a day and see what happens at your next weigh-in.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    well I cut my carbs down and I'm cranky and hungry :)

What is your weekly weight loss goal set to here? The standard advice I've read in tons of threads here is for people like you (who are close to goal weight) is to set your weekly goal to lose half a pound per week.
  • ahubbard134
    ahubbard134 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Try the eat more method. It seems like you are netting less than 1000 calories daily with your exercise schedule! I'm not sure how much you have played with your calories, but it might be that you are way lower than where you need to be.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Try the eat more method. It seems like you are netting less than 1000 calories daily with your exercise schedule! I'm not sure how much you have played with your calories, but it might be that you are way lower than where you need to be.

my problem is that during the day..I'm just not hungry..maybe it's the old ED in me..but its hard to eat when I'm not..
    the maximum I've been able to do is 1800 something..I think I may try doing some cycling..of calories see if that works some.