Three months of weight loss! **Pictures (:

Options
I started my weight loss journey the second week in January when I started Weight Watchers with my aunt and mom. Since then I have lost roughly twenty pounds on weight watchers, however when I FIRST started "dieting" in December I weighted 220; I am currently down to 200.8, ALMOST in ONEderland. :) This is the lightest I have been in years! Along the way I have gained two workout buddies my sister Sara & my cousin Ashley and a WHOLE lot of confidence. I've also made a lot of new friends on here. This is the best decision I have decided to make in a very, very, very long time. I'm finally starting to love myself and see that there is so much more to me that what is on the outside. A few numbers on a scale do not define the kind of person that you are. <3

January1.jpg
This was taken in January I weight 220, I had already lost a couple of pounds, but this was when I started seeing results...
february1.jpg
I kept loosing weight and that was all I could think about was losing more. . .
march-1.png
I've still got about 40-50 more pounds to lose but I know I will get there <3

Replies

• mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What a change! Amazing!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work!!! :smile:
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm so adding you. I started at 220, and am at 200.8 now - exactly the same lol. Congrats!! We're awesome!.

Btw, how tall are you?? If you say 5'4" I'm gonna flip. haha
  • kc3poh
    kc3poh Posts: 10
    Options
    How stinking motivating are you?!?!? Thank you SO much for sharing. You are coming along beautifully!
  • Samcgly
    Samcgly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep going!! You're doing great!!! :) You can already see so much change!! Whoo hoo!!! :)
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    you do NOT look 200lbs in the bottom pic!!! You look fantastic!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You should be very proud of yourself!!!! You look fabulous!!!
  • BigSexy0_0
    Options
    so impressive! great job!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looking great!:smile:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!! :D
  • Tonya050511
    Options
    You look awesome! :)
  • Soucy2022
    Soucy2022 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have similar stats - can I add you as well ??? Would love to know what you are eating and how you are exercising. I'm 5'7".
    Lisa
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Wow, girl!! You make 200.8 look HOT!!!! I'm 200.7 and don't look anything close to that cute! WAY TO GO!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Jess!! And you ARE amazing!! :) Proud of you!
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    Thank you all so much :) For those of you inquiring about my height I am somewhere between 5'5'' to 5'5.5" !
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your back!!
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Oh wow u look great girl

You had done a great job I'm soo proud of you
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Doing soo well! keep it up and congrats!!!!
  • doglover1984
    doglover1984 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is so great I to am hoping to make it to ONEderland lol, keep up the good work you are doing amazing :-)
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You sure carry your weight well! My goodness....I cannot believe you weigh 200 lbs in the bottom picture..I would have said more like 160 by looking at it! You are doing very well! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!