Help and advice please!!

Options
OK so I've lost about half a stone so far (since Feb 8th) and as I'm not classed as overweight I'm aware of the fact it will be difficult to lose a lot of weight, especially in a short period of time. But I know my goal weight is achievable as this is what I was last year. I'm not wanting to be 'skinny' so I don't want people to think I'm advertising the skinny thing, with me having a healthy BMI. I simply just want to be the weight in which I felt totally confident about myself. This is what I am at the moment:

5 ft 7
147 pounds (10 st 7)
BMI is around 23

But my goal weight is around 9 st 7 (one stone to lose)

I've tried eating healthy foods, eating small snacks, I don't starve myself,and I do exercise but could probably do more.

Usually have porridge for breakfast, eat fruit during the day, and low calorie meals and snacks. I have jacket potato with tuna a lot at lunchtimes or with weight watchers baked beans, I do count the calories.
Tea I will eat vegetables, potatoes (not a lot) and fish/meat etc) or a low calorie/fat/sugar/sat fat microwavable meal but this isnt frequent!

I basically would like to know how long people think it will take to lose this stone and any tips for my diet?? I have only been able to lose 1 pound per week and have only gone as low as 1250 cals but at the moment I'm eating around 1300/1400 cals.

Please help! and thanks for reading :)