200 to 145 with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Great work, isn't it awesome to see results??? Makes me kind wish I had more pics of my before days. Yeah, I deleted most of them... :(
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!! Looking great!!!
  • MDfour
    MDfour Posts: 20
    Options
    This is awesome! You rock!

Wowzers, I am the same height as you and pretty close to your starting weight, and I have the goal of your current weight! I've gotten there before, but only from around 165.

So how long did it take you? It sounds like we have the same workout ethic so I'm thinking it'll be similar for me.

I am two weeks in and already seeing my pants fit a TINY bit looser, you are such an inspiration!!

You look amazing!
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well done! I started at 207 and my aim is 140, so nice to see what I might look like lol

Which reminds me I am going to take some 'before' pictures this afternoon so that I too can post my success story at some point!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome!

We're the same height, started at basically the same weight (203lbs for me) and are basically the same weight (I fluctuate between 145-150lbs).

:)
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great commitment!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You rock!

Wowzers, I am the same height as you and pretty close to your starting weight, and I have the goal of your current weight! I've gotten there before, but only from around 165.

So how long did it take you? It sounds like we have the same workout ethic so I'm thinking it'll be similar for me.

I am two weeks in and already seeing my pants fit a TINY bit looser, you are such an inspiration!!

You look amazing!

I have been working on this since last july. The pic of me int he red top is the only one that exsists from my sons second bday. I cried when I saw it. I have the same pants and top still I plan on wearing them this year with a completely different out look!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!
  • korsicash
    Options
    Well done! I started at 207 and my aim is 140, so nice to see what I might look like lol

Which reminds me I am going to take some 'before' pictures this afternoon so that I too can post my success story at some point!

My before pictures I am very ashamed of, I truly had no idea. It feels so good to look at those pics side by side!!!!!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats :flowerforyou: And thank you thank you thank you for posting your pics! I'm just under 5'4 and started at almost 200. My goal is 140. It's great to see your transformation since my stats are so similar :smile:
  • korsicash
    Options
    BTW 200 is what I will admit to. I truly have no idea. The 200 is a weight from April of 2011. I started my journey in July and honestly I have no idea how much I weighed in July. I just know that after seeing 200 in April I got depressed, I spiraled, then my husband and I moved across America. I decided it was a complete new start and time for a complete new me. No one would know me I wouldn't know any one I could concentrate on becoming healthy. For some reason changing EVERY routine in my life seemed to make it easier to change my health patterns as well. I am not suggesting people move 2200 miles away from all they know to loose weight I am just saying 2011 was my breaking point when I decided everything must change!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! This is my favorite part of the boards!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the depression spiral. My husband had some serious health issues, and I tried to eat my way through the stress. My breaking point was May 2011, when I finally decided I had to take care of myself too. But it was another 6 months before I felt like I could really put the time and effort into losing weight. You're story is a great inspiration, thank you for sharing it!
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing!! Thank you sharing your progress and inspiring us.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • xDramaQueen995x
    xDramaQueen995x Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! :)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Stellar Job!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!