Figure & Bikini competitors

I am beginning to have an interest in figure and bikini competitors. I am highly inspired by Dianna Dahlgren.
I was just wondering, what is your exercise routine throughout the week like?
What is your diet like? Supplements?

I would love to have the chance to compete in the future, but i have a lot of hard work to do.

I just dont know where to begin! Help?

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Look up Jamie Eason. She has a 12 week workout plan. I think it's over on bodybuilding.com. I think that would get you started.
  • Karlalaland45
    Karlalaland45 Posts: 9 Member
    Here's the link to Jamie Eason's 12 week plan.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Thank you both very much! :D
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    I've done her 12 week plan & LOVED IT! Def a great place to start if you're interest in building muscle & getting toned!

Her plan has a diet plan along with it & she recommends some pretty great supplements --- use bodybuilding.com, it will fuel your addiction! Tons of awesome info on exercises -w/how to's- & reviews on supplements! (:

I too am interested in comepting this year!! Plan to start actual "training" the end of this summer. Leaning out for summer -- Have to bulk/put on mass before I can even consider figure...ideally I'll find a trainer/nutritionist to help keep me on track ...next goal is to find a show to train specifically for!

good luck!*
  • keepitcroosh
    Thats awesome!!!! Yeah i briefly went through the website, i deffinitely saved it. Im just lost, you know? Dont know which exercises i should do, what i am aloud to eat and what i have tos tay away from (other than the obvious haha) , supplements is a big one too!! Oh yeah thats a good idea to find a trainer/nutritionist. One of my friends is currently training for a competition, though i feel that if id ask for some advice, she would probably feel a bit like im competing against her ! Haha not good because i would like to do this for myself. Luckily, my brother is also training, so hell deffinitely be a big help. I cant afford a trainer but seeing a nutritionist is a really good idea. Thankyou!
  • keepitcroosh
    bump, anyone else out there?
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    I think in order to be successful, you'll need a trainer. I have heard that someone that has no weight to lose takes approximately 6 months to get contest ready.

Look over on bodybuilding.com, there is a lot more information on there in regards to competing. There is also a really good trainer on there who's competing tons of times that does online training. People worship her over there! Her screen name is kimm.