my first month with Insanity

Options
MandyMarie01
MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
I've been wanting to try Insanity for awhile now and I got Insanity for my Birthday this year and I am LOVING it so far!!! I've only lost maybe 4 or 5 pounds right now on the first month but I'm noticing that I'm getting stronger and my cardio is getting better as well. I'm losing inches which is great :) I'm feeling better about myself. The After pics were taken right after my last month 1 workout- plyometric cardio circuit so that is why I am so red. lol.

frontviewcomparision.png

sideviewcomparision.png

Replies

• _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wow I can see the progress! Lookin' great!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Holy macaroni!!! Look at the difference.... plus it's awesome cause I have that same top :D

You look well worked out chica. Keep us updated! I have insanity, but until I get my metabolic crap straightened out, I'm holding off. Good to see such inspiration
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Give me inches anyday! Great job!
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Wow great job keep it up :)
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look great! You lost a lot of inches. I can't wait to start too. Keep it up!
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can most definitely tell a difference. Keep up the good work!!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Go girl, you are doing great. I can see the difference.
  • klouise7
    klouise7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    what is this Insanity? i'm hearing the word but dont know what it is.. Is it a workout for wii ?
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    what is this Insanity? i'm hearing the word but dont know what it is.. Is it a workout for wii ?

Insanity is a Beachbody workout. It's not for the Wii. Go to youtube and type Insanity workout and you will see what it is.
  • rwa3457986
    Options
    wow! HUGE difference! Good job!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Excellent job...You hard work is definitely showing....CONGRATS
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Outstanding job hun. Your diligence and hardwork is paying off!! keep it up!
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    There's a big difference in the arms and face <3
    Great work
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You can really see a difference! Well done :smile:
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    thanks ya'll :)

I can't wait to see my results from the next month of insanity, then I'm starting Asylum
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hey girl :) I was surfing through the success stories and found your pics :) WOW you look awesome!!!! I can tell you are smaller ALL over and I am loving the results! Keep at it girl you are doing great :) Just wait until your 60 day pics :) This is so awesome!!!!

Someone in here posted about wanting to see Insanity results - check out my Youtube video under Scorpioangel1 if you want to see mine. It's an awesome program and as you can see by looking at Mandy - it works!

Great job Mandy!!!!

:)
  • MandyMarie01
    Options
    thanks :) and yes Insanity does work, though it's not easy, and not something I would start off with if you have never worked out a day in your life or if it's been a long time, it's really tough, I don't even make it all the way through the workouts, I take breaks but I still get a great burn and there are days I wake up sore but I love it :D

Can't wait for the 60 day pics :)
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow great job are you following the nutrition plan or just counting cals?
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can see the progress. Great job. Don't give up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!