Dancing for Weight Loss.

2»

Replies

• Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Go to Jazzercise.com and I believe there are sample videos there.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    ahahahah omg
    A seal on acid.

Oh my goodness!

*catches breath*

Get Just Dance 3.

It's SO much fun. Actually, all of them are, but number 2 and 3 have the sweat options. :)
    I also got zumba but haven't tried it for my wii yet. Maybe I should...
    I love dancing :)
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    AAAAAAAAAAAhahahhahaha Seal on acid!!!! LOVE <3

I am the most horrible dancer this side of the Mississippi. But I LOVE to look like a big jerk in public. Most colleges have dance courses as part of their arts or PE curriculum, maybe your local community college offers (oh what's that word.... a non-credit attendance program at a discounted price) if you want to learn interpretive or urban/hip hop dance.
  • go to you tube and look up some of the zumba workouts, thats what i do its really hard at first but u eventually get the hang of it and it gets easier the more u do it
  • nacobi
    nacobi Posts: 28 Member
    I love the Zumba for the Wii and my Zumba dvd's. I do not like to dance in a class, but at home I can let loose and not have to worry about looking silly.
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    I say go with the Kintec we have it and its great. Dance Cental will even go through the steps with you one by one.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Sister just step and move...I get in my living room and just do the twine, two step, etc...and before you know it I am sweating! Just try and I bet you will enjoy it!

I want to see your post in a few days that you have been stepping and moving.

Take Care