Guess what I am Having for LUNCH!

For lunch this morning I am having a PB&B....peanut butter BACON sandwich:happy: I saw this last night on Fringe, (any other fans!?) of course it was one of Walter's creations and sounded amazing! You can't go wrong with peanut butter AND bacon, am i right!? What are you having this morning???

Replies

• littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    I've heard people say that those two ingredients go reeeeeeally well together. I don't eat real bacon, but I might have to try it someday with veggie bacon.
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 406 Member
    I'VE had that before and RATS!! Now I am craving it! curses!! LOL. I haven't had bacon in years. darn it. :tongue:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 743 Member
    ScrewyChars-7663872
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 743 Member
    Ok I decided im going to try this with 45 cal bread... Pb2....and turkey bacon!!!!! Yay!! Maybe tommorows lunch!!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    big giant romaine salad with tomatoes, peppers mushrooms 2tbsp yogurt ranch dressing, 2 cups blackberries, an apple buncha water.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    I had filet mignon, eggs over medium and hashbrowns for breakfast :)
  • good!, did you try it? how was it???
  • carly_pear
    carly_pear Posts: 65 Member
    Sounds yummy!:bigsmile:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    I've heard people say that those two ingredients go reeeeeeally well together. I don't eat real bacon, but I might have to try it someday with veggie bacon.

Please tell me where to find this! I've looked at the grocery and I don't even know what to look for.