*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in April *

Options

Replies

• L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Today (Wed April 4th) - 3 miles (2.9 miles w/ ZombieRun app and then finished off the remainder.) :laugh:
    Total so far for April - 14 miles.
  • ritmeyer
    ritmeyer Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    4/1- 12 miles
    4/3- 5 miles
    =17 total 63 left to go
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Zoekat05 said:

14 today, including a new HM PR of 1:47:08.

that is a great PR!!! Congrats!!!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    capnwo85 said:

Kicking April off with a bang, 13.49 today, new PR for me as well. :)
    Yay Congrats to you too :flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    MaudeBeige said:

I would LOVE to join!... But not sure about how to calculate distance... :-( (I want to do this accurately!)

I have a Polar FT7 which I thought could log distance but I'm mistaken I think!

New to distance rather than calorie goals and am excited by it but would appreciate a few hints and ideas.

x

You could plot out your running route using mapmyrun and see the mileage/distance that way. Please let us know if that works for you and you goal mileage.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    OkieWorkout said:

I'm in for 50 this month! I do a combo of power walking & jogging. I hope that's ok!

We are trying to only count running miles since we are a running group, is it anyway you could figure out how much your distance is with just running?
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Hi everyone - old and new. We have a larger group than usual, here is the latest spreadsheet, please let me know if I missed anyone or of any errors. [make sure to hit to refresh on your browser to get the latest cached copy].

Also - since we are a large group, please don't forget to also report your current total of the month (: that helps me to keep a more accurate count :smile:

2012-Apr-Check.PNG
    2012-Legend.PNG
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    5.75 miles

exercise.png
  • hsrunningmom
    hsrunningmom Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    4/1 - 6 miles
    4/3 - 3.1 miles
    Total for the month so far: 9.1 miles
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    5 miles today

32 for the month so far!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    5 miles today. My math was wrong, I am NOW at 16 miles.
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Ran 6 miles today, monthly total = 18.25
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ran 2 miles today. Is it easier for you if I only post once a week with totals for each day & total for the week (as opposed to posting daily)?
  • Cooriander
    Options
    hegster01 said:

Ran 2 miles today. Is it easier for you if I only post once a week with totals for each day & total for the week (as opposed to posting daily)?

Frequency doesn't complicate things at all! It actually helps because it helps me getting to know you and I get a fresh sample of your mileage on every post. :flowerforyou: thanks for asking (:
  • dsharpie
    dsharpie Posts: 55
    Options
    You missed me on the log.

I ran 6.6 on Sun
    4 on Tuesday
    6 on Wednesday

so total for the week so far 16.6. Going for another cortisone shot today so not sure i will get to run the rest of the week.

Thanks
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    May I join? I am new to running and just trying to get through the B210K program.

April 1st I ran (with walk breaks... does that count?) 7.18KMS

I am running again at 4pm and will be running the same trail so will be able to confirm the distance tonight. I plan on doing three runs per week so I will set my goal at 85KMS for the month. I am hoping that as I improve my distance will improve as well and that I could run over my goal mileage.

Thanks for letting me share and feel supported.

Edited to add: Oooops, I run in KMS. The equivalence is 4 miles logged on the 1st with a goal of 52 miles for the month. Thanks... I am proud to be Canadian running in KMS ;)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    dsharpie said:

You missed me on the log.

I ran 6.6 on Sun
    4 on Tuesday
    6 on Wednesday

so total for the week so far 16.6. Going for another cortisone shot today so not sure i will get to run the rest of the week.

Thanks

Hi :) I have you on the log (and had you on the log too) - be sure to refresh your browser ... I also updated you miles. :flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    May I join? I am new to running and just trying to get through the B210K program.

April 1st I ran (with walk breaks... does that count?) 7.18KMS

I am running again at 4pm and will be running the same trail so will be able to confirm the distance tonight. I plan on doing three runs per week so I will set my goal at 85KMS for the month. I am hoping that as I improve my distance will improve as well and that I could run over my goal mileage.

Thanks for letting me share and feel supported.

Edited to add: Oooops, I run in KMS. The equivalence is 4 miles logged on the 1st with a goal of 52 miles for the month. Thanks... I am proud to be Canadian running in KMS ;)

it is not too late :smile: we only count running miles :flowerforyou: I put 4 miles for now - perhaps makeup the walking distance later.
  • jakilde
    jakilde Posts: 22
    Options
    I'd like to join too! I guess I did click on "join the group" and it is under my groups but I didn't see my name on the spreadsheet. I have never done this before so I may not have done it right. Sorry.

So far this week, I have ran 13 miles. My goal is to run 80 miles for the month.

Thanks!
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    7.6 miles today, very slow, kept getting a leg cramp. Stupid leg being all crampy...

exercise.png