keep going!!!

abusafia
abusafia Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,
I was introduced to this website by my cousin.
I am really excited to find new friends here that believe in their self as I do .
I know I need inspiration as you do , so here's mine to you first.

I have only one thing to say, NO MATTER what you have been through or how tough it gets just "KEEP GOING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now is the time not, not tomorrow, not lolol MONDAY.

Look forward to finding others to bond with:bigsmile:

Replies

• blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Welcome!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Welcome to the site. I think you will enjoy it here.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    welcome!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Welcome. This place is AMAZING!!!!
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    I had a bit of a big lunch, did an extra 15 minutes on the ellitical to make up for it. It hurt but I kept going. ;)

Welcome to the site.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • abusafia
    abusafia Posts: 8
    Thanks guys
    I started this journey and I was about 265 and depressed, prediabetic and sad.
    I have learned so much in my transformation and am wanting to learn more and be a mentor for others.
    Had a total reconstructive foot surgery on my right foot and small surgery on my left 13 weeks ago, so i have been off my feet. Lost some muscle tone and it has been hard because I am used to going to the gym 5 times a week, so I am really excited to read, learn, and keep myself motivated .
    Would have been great to find you guys b4 my surgery, but I look forward so hooray I found you.
    This is my walker behind me and oh boy has it gotten the workout in this 13 weeks.

So, thanx again for all the motivational words and I look forward to bonding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.