Feeling brave today!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    You look great! And... even more than that - congrats on feeling brave and following through! That's an accomplishment in and of itself - and deserves to be celebrated!

Congrats!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW AMAZING Transformation!!! Congrats
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Great job!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on the amazing progress you've made (so far).
    Best of luck and God's speed in achieving your UWG!
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I'm 5'10 and my goal is 175. I hope I look half as great as you.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    So apparently I am feeling a bit brave today and decided it was time to own up and do what I said I would do...post some success pics!! I still have quite a ways to go but am very proud of all my hard work! No fad diets, no miacle pills, no starvation! I simply do my best to eat well, drink a ton of water, and exercise and often as I can. I have taken several fitness classes and run on a regular basis. I am 29 years old, 5' 10", and thus far have lost 24 pounds since January 3rd, 2012. My initial goal was to lose 30 before I turn 30 this September! Right now I continue to focus on that and push myself! I haven't been this thin or strong in MANY years and can't wait to keep getting stronger! Many thanks to my sooooooo supportive husband and our 3 adorable kiddos!!! And off course to MFP for helping me stay accountable!!!!

Starting weight 194....sick.....
    Newcamerapics034.jpg

Newcamerapics035-1.jpg

Newcamerapics036.jpg

Taken at 172...Current weight 170...looking better but not quite there yet...
    Early2012182.jpg

Early2012183.jpg

Sorry I know there isn't a ton of muscle but I love that I even have some!!!! Thank you kickboxing!!!!
    Early2012186.jpg

Please Lord let me have done this picture thing right!! I think this can be as difficult as losing weight!!!
    beautiful! yep!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!