Help! Just started Insanity!

Hi Everyone! I've just completed my Fit Test with Insanity and I can tell I will need a lot of mental toughness and also motivation. Please feel free to add me if you've gone through the program before and can help me power through this program. I am determined to complete this giving my best effort each time. I know starting Insanity while working full time and going to school full time but I was afraid if I waited until the summer I would never start so I started TODAY!!! So again please add me if you can offer support, motivation, or just want to see my progress. Here are some of my basic stats:

Height: 5'4
Weight: 168
Jean Size: 14
Waist: 41 in
Hips: 43.5 in
Chest: 36in
Arm: 12in
Thigh: 23.5 in

Fit Test Results:
Switch Kicks: 74
Power Jacks: 41
Power Knees: 63
Power Jumps: 18
Globe Jumps: 5
Suicide Jumps: 9
Push-Up Jacks: 0 :blushing:
Low Plank oblique : 25

Replies

• shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Not bad numbers!
    In the videos if you cant do any push up or push up jacks, just do them girly style. Before you know it you will be able to do them regular style.

I did my last month one workout today! I start recovery week Monday. :happy:

Do your best, go at your own speed, modify when you need to instead of stopping.
    You can do it!
  • My husband and I received it today and plan on starting Monday. I'm sure we'll both need some support and encouragement along the way
  • Yay!! I love that someone will be in the same week as me!! I felt bad after the Fit Test but I finished it and have it planned for tomorrow. That's my approach, one day at a time!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    I did the fit test today, but I didn't write down my stats. I did way less than I really could have, probably about half :yawn: but I was being lazy today. Anyways, I'm going to do the first day tomorrow!
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    I'm doing insanity so feel free to add me.

I'm not even through week 1 yet, but i'm doing insanity hybrid with running and kettleworx.

It's hard work but it does get you results.