STUPID STUPID song lyrics

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Anything by Adele. I don't know what it is, her voice is so obnoxious to me. D: She also whines a lot, too.
    This. All the songs I've hear by her are depressing. Life can't be THAT bad.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    smooth operator

Coast to coast, LA to Chicago

chicago is not on the coast
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song............ This is one of the few songs on this planet that makes my temper flare...... It drives me crazy and not in a "crazy Ha ha" kind of way :grumble: :mad: :angry:
    Agreed!!!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I'ma be, I'ma be, I'ma I'ma Im'a be, Im'a be, be , be , be, be ,I'ma be

it goes on

Awwwh. Haaah. Thats funny!!:laugh:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Anything by Adele. I don't know what it is, her voice is so obnoxious to me. D: She also whines a lot, too.
    This. All the songs I've hear by her are depressing. Life can't be THAT bad.

I like her voice alot but.... why does she make me want to cry soo bad. Every song makes me want to cry Waaah. :sad: Lets not cry.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I work at a place that has a few dozen CDs with samples playing. I used ignore the music until this selection from a CD entitled Puppy Love by Lesley Gore:

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
    Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,
    Brighter than a lucky penny,
    When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,
    And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

It's so inane and bubblegum. >.<
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Anything by Adele. I don't know what it is about her voice, she sounds whiny, like a cat dying, out of tune. I have to change the station as soon as I hear anything by her. Her voice makes me want to reach through the stereo and punch her in the face. I can't understand how anyone can listen to her and enjoy it...I guess different stroke for different folks, lol

Awww, I love Adele's music. And she doesn't sound like a cat dying at all! Now when I try to sing an Adele song, I do sound like a cat dying! :laugh:

Kiss from a Rose by Seal makes me want to punch someone in the nose. This bit especially sounds like it was written by a lovesick 14 year-old:

But did you know that when it snows
    My eyes become large
    And the light that you shine can't be seen?