The Start Of A Journey

Options
The start of this new lifestle journey has been pretty awesome. I've been up and down with emotions. But what is new. The first week or so I was disappointed....but now I am a lot more focused!!

I worked out yesterday and can really feel the burn in my body right now. I love that feeling, because it really seems like I have done something!! WOO HOO!!

I did not go so far over my calories yesterday!!! The first day I counted calories was a BIG wake up call for me. No wonder I have been getting BIGGER by the day. I was eating 3000 calories or more and this was a normal day!!!!! Of course my clothes didn't fit. Of course I was fat. 3000 calories included with NO exercise will do that to you!!

Also, the things that I have been learning on this site are amazing!!! I never knew things like you should eat your "Exercise Calories" and things like that. WOW.....this site is way too AWESOME!!!!

I have posted little notes around my house so that I can get a little motivation when needed. Believe it or not, just writing the notes seemed to really help!!! Now when I open that pantry looking for food I see things like, "Don't Forget Your Calorie Count" or "Water Anyone".

I am very proud of myself. Not the bad kind of pride either....just thankful that God has given me the strength to do this. He is always looking out for me. I love it!!! Thank you Lord for making me the person that I am. Thank you for letting me see that person. Thank you for helping me to become that person!!

Thanks to all of you for letting me express my feelings this morning!! Each and everyone of us here are on the same journey. I am very thankful for people like yall to help support and encourage me.

Thanks for letting me share my blog with you!!

218064.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Carla!!! Sounds like you are doing great so far!! It really is an eye opener when you log your food. The post-it notes are a great idea. I have a stop sign on my fridge that says "Are YOU really hungry?" Good luck to you on your journey...know you are not alone!:flowerforyou:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Thanks so much Losing It!!!