Big Girl Bikini

Options
2»

Replies

• Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I love going to the Islands...women of all sizes in the most daring suits and all having fun.
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will never be caught dead in a bikini. I'm built like a potato.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    suitable is subjective, if they make it in your size, you can put it on if you're comfortable enough to wear it.

unfortunately people will always have their opinions no matter what size you are.

good thing is, you only need your approval :)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    a bikini is more about confidence than your weight/size.
    some people are naturally bigger, but that shouldn't stop you from wearing a bikini.
    if you feel like people are going to judge you (which most won't), try a high-waisted bikini. they're super classy anyway.
    il_570xN.267480394.jpg

I like this idea. Maybe you should consider getting a cute one like this? And just giving it a try after while. You never know. Maybe it may make you feel sexier towards your hubby. Its worth a try. I know it takes some gutts to get into a sexy suit. You have to wear it with a bit of confidence, no matter what your size is.
  • Vikingmiss
    Vikingmiss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would say rock whatever makes you feel sexy! I love vintage style swimsuits they absolutely are the most flattering.. I bought mine from Esther Williams! So Pretty! <3 When I drop some weight I plan on getting a biking very similar to the one posted above. :D
    Good Luck on your journey! :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I have a question. I have always been told that certain bodies were built bigger. My husband today said that he wants me to wear a bikini and we set next summer as a goal for that. Is it true that some people are just built bigger and won't ever be a size suitable for a bikini?

No matter how "big boned" you are, with proper nutrition and exercise you can rock whatever body you have and look fit. It may take some hard work but it is doable! :heart:
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    No matter how big your frame anyone can be thin and fit. You just might look bigger compared to someone with a much smaller frame, is all. I wouldn't be too worried about it.