Original Success

Options
frankborelli
frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
As with many (from what I understand) when I first kicked off a "fitness program" my initial success was fast and relatively easy. What I didn't know at the time was that my intake was off balance as far as carbs, fat and protein.

I'm 45 years old, work in front of a computer most days, am 5-10 and was 207.5.

In the first two weeks of diet adjustment and exercising I dropped down to 195. And then my weight loss stopped. I increased my exercise program while maintaining the intake I had structured, and still didn't see any more loss.

I took two weeks off and they were VERY hectic weeks. When I came back to "the program" I was on (self-created) I was at 192 and some change. That was when I started getting more educated about intake, calorie tracking, exercise structure, etc. The initial weight loss was VERY cool and I felt better almost immediately - and it's kept me motivated to do the long haul kind of work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!